Tuesday, June 7, 2011

LG Optimus V: Awkward Keyboard

I have been using the phone for about 4 months now. I like it a lot. Still, there are some rooms of improvement.  Longer battery life, for instance, is definitely a much needed feature. Key in information also requries attention.

LG Optimus V came with 2 keyboard apps, Android Keyboard and Swipe. Neither of them works satisfactory for me. Maybe my fingures are too fat. An adjacent key pops up half of the time. I have to instead to bring a stylus in addition to the phone. Swipe, on the other hand, also requires you to stop at the correct place for it to come up with the correct word. That still requires a slim finger.

I now even start to think of writing the keyboard app for my fat fingers. I would like to evaluate other keyboard apps first before this climbs to the top of my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment