Tuesday, June 14, 2011

LG Optimus V: Total Blank Screen II The Helper

Before I went home I looked at the phone under the sun and found out that there was some thing kind of visible on the screen. So I did more tests.

The time was actually showing on the screen but I could hardly make it out. So I pressed the power button again and vaguely saw the "phone options" menu popped up. I tapped the "power off" but nothing happened. Actually all three menu choices were not working.

This proved my theory that either the backlit or the backlit control software was not working. And what is more, the touch screen was not functional either.

I called my service provider, got the music treatment, and finally talked to an "experienced" technician. He offered no solution and suggested me to call the manufacturer.

To my surprise, the one feature I dislike the most about the phone, battery life, actually helped out solving the problem. My phone ran out of battery and went to shutdown. This morning the phone revived from the total blank screen after I plugged in the charger and restarted it.

I posted the two ways I learnt to fix the problem in LG Optimus V: Total Blank Screen III.

No comments:

Post a Comment